Friday, May 8, 2009
Sex shop feet with vaginas inside
I took a Man friend to the comedy festival last night. I saw another Man friend there, who was doing Lighting. They were both wearing suits. One man friend flashed his T-shirt at me, in reference to a TV programme I had never seen. He is a good man. The other man friend had been to a funeral that day, and proceeded to sit in the front row beside me, tall and straight and skinny as a rod, with the face mask on that had been on his seat. Tightly rammed onto his face, white, metal bit plastered around his nose. I took my sandals off, (I'd forgotten my shoes, I'd been Body Combat at the gym beforehand), and because the space was so wee, put my feet on the stage, playing randomly with my face mask. Yes, we were the focal point for the Comedian and the audience for the next 10 minutes. The Comedian assumed I was my Man friend's girlfriend, (I'm not), and my Man friend proceeded to say that I was his Mother. I decided to be silent. (I've just met him, and Yes I am older but what would ensue from this? What would the Comedian do? Yes! He said that my Man friend had definetly let himself go, and that I was foxy. Foxy. Foxy. Foxy. Foxy. I think he said it 5 or 6 times. Yes. He then noticed my barefeet on the stage, and when in my defence I said that I was 6 ft 2 inches tall, he went on to talk about my long languid limbs....yadadadada. What to do in this situation? He saved it...by apologising!!!???? What comedian apologises???!!!! By saying that he was bullying me...I said that I was impossible to bully...which flustered him interestingly enough. "In that case, that would make for an interesting relationship." Comedians. God I admire them. To come onto a stage, into the great unknown of time...for 1 hour in front of 50 people.....incredible. The Woman comedian actually did a skit about a sex shop foot with vagina inside it that her boyfriend actually bought....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment