Thursday, May 21, 2009

dehumanised

I sang a Radiohead song for my friends song in an Irish bar, at a poetry night the other night. I then sat (lightly) on his back and recited a poem about my sister being a Lesbian. I felt like I had made a breakthrough, as I had never recovered from her sleeping with my partner/ex fiancee/son's father 13 yrs ago. An old lady I worked with for 1 1/2 yrs died the day after I did her hair, took her to the toilet, gave her a hug, (she never let me do this before). She always stayed in her room, and was very angry. I could relate to her, she had gone to Elam art school, and loved Russian films. I wouldn't want to sit in a room full or incontinent people for lunch ever, either. Fuck. My son wore a moustache to school called 'The rogue' that I had bought for a prop for a dance. His teacher and I discussed the fact that she had not noticed this fact in class the day before, at a parent teacher meeting.

So, I am going to a funeral tomorrow, going to Body Combat, going to a dance rehearsal, (all with or without my son respectively), then having a man over for dinner. I will have a good day. I have choreographed the dance, with triceratops skull, for the woman who has died. I am sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment